Friday 31 December 2010

Happy New Year!

2010 has not been the easiest year - especially with three bereavements in the last nine months, the most recent one just this week.

However there were also lots of memorable times: seeing my family and friends in Brisbane; visiting my NYC 'family'; hearing the news of sister C expecting her first baby girl and sister K meeting her soul mate and getting engaged; celebrating my 7th wedding anniversary and starting a shiny new job; re-connecting with high school friends; music-related group trips to the hot (Barcelona) and cold (Berlin); and getting healthy by swimming at twice a week (even through winter) and having my first cigarette-free year since 1999.


Thanks to everyone who reads my random posts and has contributed throughout the year: I love reading your comments. And here's to 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment