Monday 14 September 2009

The morning ritual

Some lovelies can go bare-faced however I always feel better with some assistance. My weekday ritual is thus:
Cleanser: Dermalogica Microfoliant
Moisturiser: Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser (Nude)
Mineral powder: Lily Lilo (Blondie)
Concealer: Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage and/or YSL Touch Eclat (depending on the night before)
Brows: Benefit Instant Brow Pencil (unlike Lara Stone, I can't rock the transparent brow)
Lashes: Diorshow Blackout (if I'm flush) or 2True Black (if I'm not)
Eyeliner: Mac Violet Trance eyeshadow, dampened and drawn with a brush
Blush: Benefit-anything (Posietint and Benetint are top of my list)
Lips: It has to be red (L'Occitane rose shea butter or Chanel Rouge Allure in Passion).

Let the day begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment