Monday 14 September 2009

My perfect winter coat

I was looking for something like this little beauty...

...a gorgeously luxe MaxMara coat from the AW09/10 Collections. Costing almost £1,000, it is somewhat out of my price range, so I have been dreaming of a more affordable option. I found it in the form of a sumptuous camel-coloured wool/mohair wrap coat in the 'Young Fashion' section of an East London TK Maxx, for an eight of the cost of my beloved MaxMara!

The coat was designed by Edina Ronay, someone I know little about. After a spot of googling, I am even more intrigued by Miss Ronay, who starred in a number of 60's TV shows and films including 'The Avengers', 'Carry on Cowboy' and (my favourite) 'Prehistoric Women (Slave Girls)'. Now about that sparkly top...

(Image sources: Stylefinder and Starlet Showcase.)

No comments:

Post a Comment